If you’re going to do a bachelor party, you should do it properly. And a bachelor party in Las Vegas is doing it properly. There is only one way to spend your last night (or nights) of freedom, and that is enjoying some of the experiences that Las Vegas has to offer.
The Sin City is where dreams are realised and there really is something for everybody. So, if you are thinking about having a Las Vegas bachelor party, here are 5 ways that you will make it something really special that you and your best buddies will never forget.
- Las Vegas Escorts – With possibly the world’s hottest escorts, a Las Vegas bachelor party just wouldn’t be a Las Vegas bachelor party without sampling some of the Vegas escort talent. Whilst some groups enjoy going to a strip club, other groups would prefer to put on their own party and have a private show. This makes the whole show more intimate and takes you away from the prying eyes of the general public.
Escort agencies can help you to choose the girls, who can provide a range of services from a strip show, to lap dances to exotic dances – whatever the groom wants to make his bachelor party truly unforgettable.
Professional escorts are better at tailoring their show and skills to specific wants and needs of the bachelor (and his party) as opposed to strippers who generally perform the same show regardless, making the whole experience more pleasurable and something that you will all remember forever.
- Nightclubs – Another experience that cannot be missed when you’re on a bachelor party is trying out some of Vegas’s famous nightclubs. There is something for everyone in Las Vegas, giving you no excuse not to party the night away. You might want to stay in the same place all night, or you might be a club-crawl kinda group. Regardless, it is worth remembering that a lot of nightclubs don`t like big groups of guys just rocking up, so a bit of planning is needed.
Try to hook up with a Las Vegas bachelorette party – at least to get in, or by reserving a table from early on – with bottle service you are more likely to be successful! It is worth planning ahead a little – it might sound boring, but it’s better than your bachelor party being remembered for all the wrong reasons.
- Poker at the Bellagio – A trip to Vegas wouldn’t be complete without a bit of poker at the Bellagio! You might not be a poker god, but it would be rude not to pay a visit to the world-famous Bellagio – one of the stops on the World Poker Tour. In the poker room you can just watch or make it more enjoyable by playing – No Limit Hold’Em, Limit Hold’Em, Pot Limit Omaha, 7 Card Stud and Mixed Games can be played.
There are 40 poker tables with two high-limit areas, it is open 24 hours and there is table-side dining, so whether you’re a novice or poker master, you can be sure that you and your buddies have the time of your lives – for as long as you can handle it.
- Get some Action – There are other kinds of action also available for the guys who love a thrill. You can drive a real jet plane, take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, explore and hang out in the Grand Canyon, go to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway where you can drive Ferraris, Porsches, McLarens and Lamborghinis until you can’t take any more speed. You can feel the power of steel at the gun shooting range, jump off buildings, jet-skiing, or go kayaking, you name it!
- Eat – If you’re going all out (you’re in Vegas!), don’t miss some of the unforgettable places that you can eat at in Vegas. Most TV chefs have a restaurant somewhere near the strip, it also has some of the country’s best steak and has buffets that will defeat even the biggest eater. Whilst you might not put food at the top of your priorities list, it’s worth trying some Vegas’s most fabulous food.
Planning a bachelor party in Vegas is a big task, and you’re never going to do everything that you want to – with so much to choose from – it is impossible. But as long as you plan it, you can be sure that you will have the time of your life and definitely one that won’t be forgotten. Just remember – what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas…