Notice of Claimed Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act governs all photo complaints where an individual who either owns (or represents the owner of copyrighted material, usually photos) is claiming that someone has misused their copyrighted materials without permission. If you are the copyright holder (or a representative) and you would like to make an infringement complaint (or counter an infringement complaint) about content on our site, please skip down to the “DMCA Notice” below, and follow the instructions.
If you are NOT the copyright holder (i.e. you don’t own the pictures) but would like to bring to our attention the potential misuse of photos, please click on the link labeled “Photo Complaint” below.
Please include with your email any links or corresponding info that will help us determine whether or not the photos are being used properly. We will investigate any complaint that provides us with sufficient information.
However, please note that unless we are able to determine with a high degree of certainty that the image in question is not being used properly, then we might not be able to take all requested actions. Therefore, the more information you can provide to us at the link below, the more likely it will be that we may be able to act upon the information.
We welcome and encourage all valid DMCA complaints. However, we specifically reserve the right to pursue claims in a court of law against any company or individual that causes our company to suffer damages or attorneys fees resulting from fraudulent or abusive DMCA complaints.
We also reserve the right to contact all individuals who file DMCA complaints to help us confirm that the complaint was sent in conformance with all applicable federal laws.
We thank you for your assistance in these matters.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
This website respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. We voluntarily observe and comply with the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the website’s Designated Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website
- Your address and telephone number
- A statement by you declaring your good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.